Welcome back! Today I wanted to share some really great products the beauty lover in your life will LOVE.
- These Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels ($30 for 8 pairs) will make you look so awake. This is a pack of 8 that will definitely get your beauty lover through any big nights she has coming up. Letting a pair of these sit beneath your eyes before applying your makeup really moisturizes the undereye. Not only do they depuff and firm, but with the extra moisture, you’ll notice you won’t have any concealer creasing under your eye. Definitely a great option for those new mothers!
- The Sephora Favorites Superstars ($75) contains 7 full size beauty essentials of Sephora’s best selling items. There’s a Beautyblender, mascara, eyeliner, primer, highlight, lip color, and eyeshadow. This gift set really has some of the best products in it and would be a perfect gift for someone starting out with makeup and wanting to go with tried-and-true products. Worth every penny!
- The NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil ($26) is a cult favorite, and for good reason. The formula is never drying like some matte colors can be. The pencil makes it so easy to apply and a great stocking stuffer. My recommendation would be the color “Sex Machine”, a pink mauve. I’ve used it on so many people and it looks stunning on everyone!
- The Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Collection ($99) is a great way to introduce someone to this lux brand. I’ve tried so many of Oribe’s products and I’m impressed with every single one. The Gold Lust collection is for repair and restore, but I’m pretty sure everyone could benefit from that at some point. This set contains a shampoo, conditioner, and a heat styling protectant.
- This Ciaté London Chloe Morello Beauty Haul Makeup Set ($49) is absolutely gorgeous. It has 15 shades and a good mixture of matte and shimmer shadows. There is a wide range so the palette will definitely be a hit no matter what skin tone you beauty lover has. You get the palette, but you also get a gorgeous lip color and mascara. That’s a lot of products for the price.
- This Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye Con No 7 Plush Eyeshadow Palette ($59) in The Tease 202 would be the perfect gift for the beauty lover that loves high end makeup. The colors are absolutely stunning. The palette has purples, pinks, and even a gold shadow and the Marc Jacobs shadows never disappoint. They’re so pigmented and blend beautifully. This palette would inspire any beauty lover for weeks…the combinations would be stunning.
- Lastly, we have the nugg Winter Glow Kit ($19). This set contains 6 face masks to keep your skin radiant through the harsh winter months. The adorable packaging makes it the perfect stocking stuffer.
I hope this post was helpful! Now get to shopping!!