Alright ladies. I’m pretty sure we’ve all needed help with this one at some point. I put together a list of really great gifts for guys and these are all guy-approved! This list definitely has something for everyone on it.
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones Jimmy uses these every single time he needs headphones. The sound is amazing and the comfort is hard to beat. The best part is that they’re wireless. No more getting cords tangled!
- This Faux Horn Wet Shave 4 Piece Set is perfect for the guy in your life that likes to feel a little pampered. The brush is incredibly soft and gives a sort of nostalgic feel when he needs to shave. The beautiful stand and handles will look absolutely gorgeous on every bathroom counter. Finally some pretty shaving equipment!
- This SKITS ‘Smart’ Tech Accessories & Cables Case may not be the most fun gift, but I promise your guy will love it! Say goodbye to tangled cords and fumbling to find the right one.
- This Commission Long Sleeve Button Down from Lululemon is absolutely amazing. Jimmy recently bought the harbor blue color and it’s the perfect classic light blue. He says it’s incredibly comfortable and I think it looks amazing on. It adds comfort to a really great staple piece your guy should have.
- The Sonos PLAY:5 speaker is such a great size and will fill any good size room with crisp, clear sound. The speaker is wireless and seamlessly connects to your music. The best part about the Sonos system is that you can buy however many Sonos speakers you’d like, have them all around your house, and have them play your music in every room. It’s really amazing.
- The CLARISONIC Alpha Fit is a facial brush tailored for men. Guys need to be taking care of their skin just as well as us girls and getting this for your guy will nudge him in the right direction. It’s a gift he can use every day and he’ll have better skin, too!
- This Brickell Beard Oil smells so great. If your guy is like mine, and trying to grow out a beard, but you hate how prickly it gets…this beard oil solves your problem! It conditions the hair so it’s super soft. He can grow out his beard and you won’t have to suffer through the prickliness.
I hope this list was helpful!! As always, thanks for stopping by,