Hello ladies! Today I’m going over all the trends I think we’ll be seeing a lot of this spring. Nothing makes me more excited than when the stores start bringing out all of their spring clothes. Spring fashion is always filled with lighter colors and fun, flirty prints.
- Feminine/Romantic – I think we’ll be seeing a lot of ruffles and voluminous sleeves. I could really get behind this one, I love a little touch of ruffles. As for the big sleeves, I’ll have to try those ones on. I’m always a little weary of items that add volume since I’m petite, but I’ve had my eye on this one!
- Athleisure – This trend has been around for a few seasons and I don’t see it going anywhere.
- One Shoulder – Off the shoulder has been on trend for a little while now. I’m starting to see more and more one shoulder top as this trend evolves. I’m excited for this one – I love the look of a black one shoulder top!
- Statement Jacket – Bomber jackets are so popular right now but I’m seeing more and more in prints, velvet, or with embroidery on them. These are a great way to have a little fun with your outfit and step it up a bit at the same time.
- Blush – This light pink slightly nude color will definitely be staying around for a while. It’s such a great soft color and compliments nearly every skin tone.
- Slogan Tee – We’ll be seeing these fun graphic tees all spring and summer. They add a little edge to an outfit and can make it so fun. Try pairing one with a western belt for a very on-trend outfit.
- Layered Chokers – Chokers have been crazy popular since they started showing back up last year. I think the difference we’ll see this spring is layering those chokers. Also expect to see a lot of layered looks using dainty gold chokers.
What are some of the trends you think we’ll see this spring? Let me know in the comments!!