Hello Lovelies!! I hope you’re having a great week so far. In today’s post, I’ll be talking about what I think are the top 5 makeup mistakes people make. If you do any of these and love it, by all means keep doing it! This is just my opinion of what looks best. Now let’s get right into it, make sure to watch the end for bloopers!
Top 5 Makeup Mistakes To Avoid
- Overdrawn or too dark brows. Enhancing what you have naturally is always best!
- Not blending contour. If you take the time to contour, make sure you take the time to blend.
- Overwhelming nose highlight. Remember, highlighting draws attention to wherever you’re putting it. Make sure it’s a flattering place!
- Too much shimmer! Nobody likes a face that looks like a disco ball. Oily ladies should take special care here, it can look even worse on oily skin!
- Not washing your makeup off at night. Make sure to take care of your skin. Any time you don’t clean it, bacteria grows.
I hope you keep these in mind next time you’re doing your makeup!! Thanks for stopping by!