Hello Lovelies!! Today is a pretty fun post!! I’m talking about what I consider to be my wardrobe essentials. These are the pieces that are really the foundation to most of my outfits.
Wardrobe essentials are pretty subjective and can be different for everyone based on their personal style. I wanted to share mine to give you guys an idea of what works for me. Hopefully some of these work for you, too! I’d love to hear what your essentials are as well! I explain why I love each of these items in the video below!
- A great fitting jean. I could wear jeans every day. I love the versatility of them and you can’t beat a pair that fits perfectly.
- A leather jacket. This is such a versatile piece of clothing that it’s a great idea to invest in one. If you don’t want to pay the price for a real leather jacket, consider a faux one or search on eBay!
- Ankle booties. I live in ankle booties. They’re easily my favorite type of shoe and they’re always so comfortable!
- A hat. A hat adds instant style to an outfit. If you’re uncomfortable wearing a hat, try a scarf for a statement piece!
- A white t-shirt. Do I really need to say why? Haha they go with everything!
- A vest. Similar to a hat, I feel like vests add a stylish touch to an outfit and they can be so versatile! I love wearing them with shorts.
- Nude pumps. The only heel you ever really need. It goes with everything and can instantly elevate an outfit!
- A go-to dress. You never know when you’ll need one, so it’s good to have a dress in your closet you can count on in emergency situations.
- A white long sleeve tee. The perfect layering piece! I also think long sleeves make you look really cool
- An olive jacket or vest. Olive is so in right now and it’s really such a neutral color. You can pair it with so many things and I love the utility look!
- A silk blouse. A great silk blouse can be used for work, for going out, or for a date night with your man. The great thing about silk is how beautifully it drapes and how long it will last you!
- Black skinny jeans. These are perfect for evening wear when you want something different than regular jeans. They will go with everything!
I hope you enjoyed this video!! Let me know in the comments what’s on your essentials list!!